- you can refer to any material you can find but not copy them.
- No maximum and minimum number of words limitation, but surely you have to discuss all of the questions properly and sufficiently to get a decent score.
- You are expected to hand in your work in one month from today.
Your friend wants to set up a foreign trade company to sell clothes, but he/she doesn’t know what kind of company to set up. He/She is good at cooperating with people and has many good friends. They are also rich, but he/she does not want to assume unlimited responsibilities. In addition, he/she did not know what kind of risks and difficulties there would be in foreign trade sales, especially when dealing with merchants from other countries. In particular, he/she did not know how to settle accounts and what the rights and obligations of both parties were..
He/She heard that you have learned international business law and have professional knowledge in this field. He/She would like to ask you the following questions:
- What kind of enterprise should he/her establish? How to protect his/her equity among shareholders? How to control the company as a boss?
2. He/She knows that it is better to sign a contract to stipulate the rights and obligations among shareholders. What is the type of contract? What kinds of liabilities and remedies there being in contract law?
3. Please share him/her some differences when doing international business compared to the domestic trade.
4. If he/she is making a contract with a Chinese，what kind of International Trade/Commercial Term(Incoterm) would you like to recommend to choose and tell her/him why.Also please list the rights and duties of him/her and the other party under this kind of International Trade/Commercial Term(Incoterm)?