Computer Networking Assignment help
In simple terms, our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts explain a computer network is a system of computers which are connected to each other to share information and resources. Internet today is one such most common resource which is composed of billions of computers connected with each other world wide.
As we all are living the world of WorldWideWeb, we should understand the role of computer networking in our life. Computer networks facilitate the remote access programs and remote databases for the user. Data can reside either on the intranet of the same organization or from other enterprises or public sources. As our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help Online tutors state you can sit in one place and communicate with someone else sitting in the remote place using the fundamentals of computer networking. It is the area that is influenced by the area of communication as well.
In the traditional era, we used to wait for a message delivery due to lack of pervasiveness of technology; However Computer networks provide communication possibilities faster than other facilities. Optimal information and communication possibilities lead to the increase in the organizational learning rate, which many authors declare as the only fundamental advantage in competition. We have improved life because of the computer networks and complex networking structures. AllAssignmentHelp takes care of difficult computer networking assignments provided by the universities. We assist if you Need Computer Network and Communication Assignment help to understand the subject better so that you can make your assignments on your own.
A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network that allows computers to exchange data. According to our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help team in computer networks, networked computing devices (network nodes) pass data to each other along data connections. The connections (network links) between nodes are established using either cable media or wireless media. The best-known computer network is the Internet. It is a technical definition of computer networking, however in native terms it can be understood as a complex structure that connects different people sitting in remote geographical locations. Communication is facilitated using data packets that are routed through the network.
Types of computer connections
The mode of connection of the computers in a network is called Topology. Our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts analyze the different type of topologies as following:
- Star Topology
In this type of computer topology there is a central node that extends a connection to each computer on the network. All the computers are independently connected to the central node and if any communication breaks in between, they still operate without any problem.
- Ring Topology
In this type of topology all the computers are connected to each other end to end in the form of a ring. The signal circulates through the network until it finds the required terminal. If in this case the communication breaks all the computers will stop operating.
- Bus Topology
In this type of topology all the computers and network devices are connected to a single cable or backbone so that all the nodes receive the message at the same time.
Types of Computer Network
Our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help professionals define the type of computer networks as three broad categories :
- Local Area Network (LAN):
This type of network is used to serve small number people located in a limited geographical area. It is most often used inside organization’s offices, schools, colleges/universities, etc.
- Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) :
This type of network interconnects the computer devices in an area larger than that of LAN. It covers an area of a few city blocks to the area of an entire city.
- Wide Area Network (WAN):
This type of network is used to serve large number people located in a much larger geographical area. It consists of other LANs and MANs.
- WLAN (Wireless Local Area Networks) :
our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts define it as a network formed without the use of wires or physical media to connect different computers to the server.
So based on the above mentioned concepts our Computer Network and Communication Assignment Help Online professionals give complete details of the following other types of networks like:
CAN (Campus Area Network)
SAN (Storage Area Network)
PAN (Personal Area Network)
SAN (System Area Network)
Common network devices
Network devices perform the task that carry data through computer network. Our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts analyze the basic network devices that are used by users:
It connects computers together in a simple topology network.
It is an electronic device that receives a signal and retransmits it at a higher level or higher power.
Our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help tutors define modem as a device that performs the function of modulation and demodulation that is transmitting the data to telephone lines as analogue signals and on receiving them converting back into digital signals.
NIC (Network Interface Card)
It is a computer hardware component designed to allow computers to connect to the internet or network.
According to our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts, these are simple networking devices that make it possible to connect two dissimilar media types such as twisted pair with fiber optic cables.
It is a device which receives incoming data from multiple ports and transmits it to the specific output port to its intended destination.
This is a network device which connects multiple networks so that they communicate. Our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help professionals go on to explain that it operates at the data link layer of the OSI model.It can interlink two of their ports together at very high speed.
It operates at the network layer of the OSI model and efficiently route information between Local Area Networks.It forwardss data packets between two computer networks.
It is a part of computer system or network that is designed to block unauthorized access while permitting outward communication. So our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help highlight that a firewall is a network security device that grants or rejects network access to traffic flows between an untrusted zone.
Basic DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server
It sends a broadcast query requesting the necessary information from a DHCP server.
Important concepts of Computer Networking
Allassignmenthelp experts are highly qualified and well versed in the Networking concepts, and we always look forward to helping you in difficult topics given below:
- Introduction to networks and layered architecture: Fundamental of computer networking starts with the seven-layer architecture. It is known as OSI model where each layer has a specific function to perform. Students who Need Computer Network and Communication Assignment help we will fetch you about computer networking papers and assignment by consulting our experts.
- Transmission media and topology: It is about transmitting a data packet over the network. The transmission medium can be an optical wire or just a cable. Topology is responsible for the effective transmission. It can be a star, bus or ring topology. We can help you solve networking homework related to topologies.
- Routing algorithms: There are several routing algorithms that provide an efficient and secure way of transmitting information. However, these algorithms are hard to understand and difficult to program. Our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts provide help with the programming assignment based on Routing algorithms.
- IPV4 and IPV6:There is the famous TCP protocol that we all know about. IPV4 and IPV6 have come into the picture recently when IPV4 is replaced by IPV6 in a few countries. IPV6 offers the greater number of address space as compared to IPV4. We have helped students in Australia with their IPV and IPV6 comparison essays and networking homework.
- Congestion control techniques: Just like the congestion on roads, networks also suffer from the same problem. If there are too many data packets crossing a network, it might lead to the congestion problem. Hence, Computer Network and Communication Assignment help Online experts have devised solution to such problems by implementing network congestion control techniques using Java Programming or other programming frameworks.
- Network management and security: Network data theft and hacking are major issues in the networking world. Hence, you have to understand the importance of network management and the security mechanisms. It includes packet tracer assignments, Packet filters, and Nessus. You can take assistance with any of these topics.
Apart from the topics mentioned above, our Computer Network and Communication Assignment help experts are comfortable with the topics, such as Circuit switching and packet switching, Data communication concepts, data link layer, layer 2 switches and ATM switches, SONET/SDH, Wireless communications, Medium access control, Internetworking and WAN etc.